Welcome to the new Family Sewing Classes on Saturday afternoon the 27th November from 1.30 – 4.30pm, which I hope that you will enjoy.
The Family Sewing Classes are for an adult and child (8 years old and above) to come along together to sew:
- A session booking is for an adult and a child and they will both make the monthly project.
- Each monthly project can use both hand and machine sewing as well as creative and craft techniques and is suitable for all levels with our very user-friendly Janome machines. The project is completed in the session as I believe that gives everyone a good sense of achievement.
- The total cost per pair for each session will be £30 – This includes all the materials, light refreshments and a free parking permit for the Craft Village Walled Garden car park.
- There are 4 places available for each session.
- Please get in touch with me if you would like to discuss a larger group.
I am Nichola Cunningham your tutor, and when I was a child, I was lucky to learn to sew with my mother, sister and grandmother. This love of sewing and making has stayed with me and I would like to share this with you and your family.
I am very proud of what the children make so we put and pictures of their work on our website Gallery and on Facebook.
Covid: each session will comply with the Covid requirements at the time of the class
By booking a place on the workshop, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions on this website and giving consent for your child/children to attend the class. For more information please see our Small print page. http://bit.ly/LToLSmallPrint