Welcome to my Family Sewing Class on Saturday afternoon the 9th of December from 1.30 – 4.30pm.
The Family Sewing Classes are for an adult and child (8 years old and above) to come along together to sew:
- A class booking is for an adult and a child and they will both make the monthly project.
- Each monthly project can use both hand and machine sewing as well as creative and craft techniques and is suitable for all levels with our very user-friendly Janome machines. The project is completed in the class as I believe that gives everyone a good sense of achievement.
- The project will be the same for all classes in the same month.
- The total cost per pair for each class is £33 – This includes all the materials, light refreshments and a free parking permit for the Craft Village Walled Garden car park.
- There are 3 places available for each class.
- Please get in touch with me if you would like to discuss a larger group.
I am your tutor Nichola Cunningham, and when I was a child, I was lucky to learn to sew with my mother, sister and grandmother. This love of sewing and making has been with me ever since and I would like to share this with you and your family.
I am very proud of what everyone makes so I put and pictures of their work on our website Gallery and on Facebook and Instagram.
Covid: each session will comply with the Covid requirements at the time of the class
By booking a place on the workshop, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions on this website and giving consent for your child/children to attend the class. For more information, please see our “Small Print“ page. http://bit.ly/LToLSmallPrint