The EU General Data protection Regulation (GDPR)
On the 25th of May 2018 the GDPR became effective and we would like to outline our reasons for processing your data. They are as follows:
- You have provided your consent to process your data for a specific purpose by giving us your data either by booking, emailing us or by telephone or verbally.
- Processing your data is necessary to fulfil our contractual relationship with you.
- There is a legitimate interest for us processing the information you have provided.
What Information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us, place an order, contact us by phone or in person. We would also collect information when you voluntarily complete surveys, leave reviews or comments or participate in competitions. Web site usage information is collected using cookies.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as address, postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account, contact you if there are any changes to our programme or your order, and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we provide which we think may be of interest to you.
We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits.
Little Tins of Loveliness will not share your information for marketing purposes with any other organisation.
In processing your order, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
We may like to send you information about products, courses, workshops, collaborations and services of ours, which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive such information you may change your mind later.
You have the right, at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted please email or write to us to have your name removed from our marketing list.
Access to your information and correction
You have a right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the Unit B Markeaton Park Craft Village, Markeaton Lane Derby DE22 3BG.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that you think is inaccurate.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
- By email: email@example.com
- Or write to Little Tins of Loveliness, Unit B Markeaton Park Craft Village, Markeaton Lane Derby DE22 3BG